Some tips when attending the show:
- Take a camera and a notebook to jot down the trends and decor you see on display at vendor tables. This will give you ideas to use with your own theme or color scheme.
- Gown salons and dress designers are often on hand selling bridal fashions, so dress comfortably if you plan on trying on a few bridal fashions.
- Dress comfortably, especially shoes! You’ll be doing a lot of walking and standing.
- Bring a list of questions to ask the vendors.
- Stay for the show: You may get ideas about what songs to play at your wedding, or you may find inspiration for bridal accessories.
See you there!